Saturday 30 April 2016

Me Made May 2016 - My Pledge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am undertaking Me Made May this year for several reasons:

1 - To uncover gaps in my hand made wardrobe
2 - To engage with the wonderful sewing community
3 - To take part in a challenge (I love a challenge)

I am pledging to wear at least one item of me-made clothing everyday throughout May. I am also hoping that this will encourage me to make more over the course of the month as I start to realise where the holes in my handmade wardrobe are.

I have a hen do to attend at the beginning of the month, as well as days out for the Bank holidays and days at work, so a wide range of things to accommodate.

I will be aiming to post daily photos on Instagram using #mmmay16 so that I have a log and can assess my most and least successful outfits. All of this will help me to tailor my handmade wardrobe to my needs.

I'm really looking forward to the challenge and to reflecting on my success again at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment